COVID-19 Booster Information
Are you eligible to receive the booster?
CDC recommends any moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals that meet the following criteria may need and are eligible for a booster:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
Please be advised that you will only receive a third dose of the same vaccine. Proof of previous vaccination is required.